Thursday, October 10, 2013

Good stuff, incase you're lookin' for some good stuff...

I watched a Jenna Marbles video on YouTube not too long ago in which she described herself and a 'Goo Hoarder.' Well, they finally put a name on it, folks, as they usually do sooner or later. It doesn't matter if it's makeup, conditioner, lotion, nail polish, lip gloss....ect. The joy of walking into Victoria's Secret or Ulta and discovering some kind of smelly-good/sparkly/make your ___ awesome product. Here's the video I'm referring to:


So now, Ladies, here's my favorites.


Big Sexy Hair Hairspray: Perfect for teasing, and just as the name, big sexy hair. I typically don't live up to the Texas hair etiquette as 'bigger is better' just because it's not me... But a girl likes the hair to stay put as much as possible. It's an aerosole can but doesn't do that sticky Aqua Net thing, which is nice.


CC Cream: I do not wear makeup on a daily basis or even on a weekly basis, I'll tell u why in my next paragraph, but I do wear CC cream which is a glorified name for 'tinted moisturizer.' I discovered this brand out of my monthly Birchbox and fell in love to the point that I tracked it down on the website just to buy some. It's self adjusting so you don't have to worry about matching your color, which takes out the part that I hate.


Skin: If you know me, you know I have NOT always loved my skin and have never felt like I could leave the house without a little makeup on. I had acne when I was younger and still get a good blemish every now and then beacuse I have VERY very oily skin. It's in my genes. But a couple of months ago I discovered Rodan and Fields Unblemish system. These are the same doctors that produced Proactiv, and they've developed 4 different skin care regimens for different ranges of people. I became a consultant, and now I bounce between the Redefine regimen and the Unblemish, depending on if I'm breaking out which is far less often. I've never loved my skin like I do today and this stuff has truly been a beauty blessing. Even my fiance has complimented me on my skin! If you'd like to read up on these products,
Here's my website: www.dmatthews.myrandf.com

OK I lied, I still wear mascara: Something about mascara just makes you look more alive, and I work in an office so I can't look like I just rolled outta bed. This mascara is called "They're Real" by Benefit and I swear by it. If you've ever tried Mabelline's "Falsies" this is very similar, but minus the clumps which is just what I was looking for.
Y'all have yourselves a fantastic day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment