Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Welcome to West Texas

First blog, and I'm not a fan of Google's 'blogger.' It is ENTIRELY less user friendly than technology as a whole, which I work with on a daily basis, so that's saying a lot. Anyhow, welcome to my first blog! My name is Danielle and I'm a 25 year old gal living the West Texas double wide dream. No really... I live in a double wide.

I am originally from the small town that I now call my home again, Sonora Texas. I lived here all my life until I left for big city dreams and a college education.... then came back for love. I've been here right at a year now. I have a dashingly handsome Police Officer fiance, and two furry children that brighten every part of my world on a daily basis. But... there's not a lot to do here. I went to Angelo State University in San Angelo, Texas and had everything I needed at my disposal when I needed it, including a fantastic gym that I freqented nearly DAILY. I am a self proclaimed fitness girl and worked at a couple of different gyms over the years and built my passion for fitness and wellness in general because I liked looking and feeling great! Since I moved back to the tiny town an hour away from the nearest HEB... I've gained 20lbs. I'm not what you'd call fat by any means, but working an 8am - 5pm day job will do that to you when you're just coming from a place where you walked to classes all over campus and went to a huge gym every day, not to mention ate right. Well we all know that love makes you gain a couple of 'love pounds'. Every relationship I've ever been in has ultimately led to some weight gain even if not in large amounts. The bottom line is that a man can eat things and stay thinner than a woman. Women were meant for bearing children and holding on to a little belly fluff for doing so.

So basically, in my blog you can look for lots of healthy things that I've tried, and use today, so that I can be your guinea pig. I hope that I can inspire some small town women to get on the road to a healthier state of life. I've had a lot of trial and error in this subject and I'm happy to share it with anyone who wants to read about it.

Thanks for stoppin' by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment