Sunday, October 18, 2015

I'm sticking with my motivation from summer!

As most of you already know, I'm sure, keeping on-track with your health plan can be rough. You don't just wake up one day and throw all of the bad food out of your house and decide to just BE healthy; It's a process. The point I am at in my process is cutting out white wheat and unnatural sugar, as well as monitoring my natural sugar intake. I recently began working out again on a schedule, and we all need the inner strength some days to follow through.

So today is a quick little post with some MOTIVATION that's been working for me at the gym lately, and I hope it inspires you too! :)

Here is my most recent 'pump it up' workout playlist..... Keep in mind that my music taste is on the edgy side. I also like to switch it up! (you can also follow me on Spotify and see what I've been listening to lately. My username is daniellelmatthews)

Now go get 'em!!


1. Zedd - Push Play
2. Art of Dying - Raining ft. Adam Gontier
3. Trophies - Young Money
4. Work - Iggy Azalea
5. Not Fading - All That Remains
6. Vice Grip - Parkway Drive
7. Happy Song - Bring Me the Horizon
8. Turn Down for What - DJ Snake
9. No More Favors - Jay Kill
10. Man of the Year - Schoolboy Q
11. It's Over When it's Over - Falling in Reverse
12. Through it All - From Ashes to New
13. I Work - Drastik
14. Speakerbox - Bassnectar
15. Fire N Gold - Bea Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment